Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 92% off this VMWare vSphere 6.7 Fundamentals Prep Course. Boost business agility and digital transformation with 20+ hours of instruction on this industry-leading virtualization platform.
What’s the deal?
VMware vSphere is an industry-leading virtualization platform for running, managing, and securing applications in a common operating environment across clouds. It is used by thousands of companies to accelerate digital transformation and business agility. In this training course, you’ll get 67 video-led lectures providing the foundational knowledge necessary for administrators to effectively use VMware vSphere 6.7. Virtualization and Cloud Computing are great skills to learn and possessing these skills will allow you to start or enhance your role in the market. The course topics will prepare you to take and pass the VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations Exam 2019 (2V0-01.19).
- Access 67 lectures & 20.16 hours of content 24/7
- Create a full vSphere lab environment running on a Gigabyte BRIX Mini-PC
- Understand the basics of how the vSphere components work
- Create a virtual machine & use templates and clones
- Have a running VMware vSphere environment for use for exam prep
ITU Online is a leader in providing online IT training courses. Unlike others in the industry, ITU Online builds all of its curriculum “in house” using 3 digital production studios at its corporate headquarters. By using proven educational concepts and sound instructional design principles, ITU Online creates the highest quality courses in the IT training field.
To deliver its standard for quality, ITU Online employs only the leaders in its field to create its award-winning training courses. ITU has won 4 Best in Biz Awards covering Company of the Year, Fastest Growing Company of the Year, Creative Department of the Year and Most Innovative Company of the Year.
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Duration: 20 hours 10 minutes
- Lectures: 67
- Test questions: 101
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
For full details, terms, and instructor info for the above courses, click here.
What’s the benefit?
This VMWare vSphere 6.7 Fundamentals Prep Course normally costs $399, but you can pick this up for just $29.99 for a limited time, that’s a saving of 92% ($369.01) off the normal price!
>> Get this deal, or learn more about it here
See all discounted Online Courses on offer. This is a time-limited deal.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you’ll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn’t interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals website? There’s also a bunch of freebies you can check out here.
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
Check our other recent deals, before they expire, or our preferred partner software.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce’s own determination of retail pricing.