Learn Easy HTML5 Game Development in Construct 2 for only $18
Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can Learn Easy HTML5 Game Development in Construct 2 for only $18. Build comprehensive, custom 2D games without writing a line of code.
Construct 2 is a simple game creator that allows you to develop and build exciting, comprehensive 2D games without having to write a single line of code. This course will give you a step by step tutorial along the various stages of building a “run and gun,” platformer style game. By the end of the course you’ll have covered all the fundamental concepts necessary to build custom HTML5 games in Construct 2.
- Access 35 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to implement craft gameplay & game rules
- Import Non Player Characters, sound effects, music & more
- Configure multiple frame based animations, backgrounds & sprites
- Create game logic & game mechanics without programming
Good to know
- Updates included
- Certificate of completion not included
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.
Here’s the deal:
Learn Easy HTML5 Game Development in Construct 2 normally costs $99, but you can pick it up for just $18 for a limited time – that represents a saving of $81 (81%) off.
>> Get this deal now, or learn more about it
See all discounted Online Courses on offer. This is a time-limited deal.
Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.
Not for you?
If this offer doesn’t interest you, why not check out the following offers:
Disable Sponsored posts · Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.